Register Now Announcing the New Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service
Join this webcast on 15th February 2017 at 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET to learn how the NEW Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service:
- Brings the power of a proven enterprise data transformation solution to the Cloud
- Eliminates coding with open, reusable and extensible templates to define data flows
- Provides heterogeneous Cloud E-LT architecture for enterprise and open-source technologies
- Integrates with GoldenGate Cloud Service for real-time E-LT in the Cloud
Download the datasheet here
Register now and future proof your data management architecture with Oracle Cloud.
Featured Speaker Julien Testut, Senior Principal Product Manager, Oracle
Julien Testut is a Senior Principal Product Manager in the Oracle Data Integration group focusing on Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service, Oracle Data Integrator and Cloud Data Integration solutions. Julien has an extensive background in Data Integration and Data Governance solutions as well as Big Data and cloud technologies. Julien is a co-author of the ‘Getting Started with Oracle Data Integrator 11g: A Hands-on Tutorial’ and ‘Oracle Data Integrator 11g Cookbook’ books. Prior to joining Oracle, he was an Applications Engineer at Sunopsis, which was then acquired by Oracle. Julien holds a Master’s degree in Software Engineering.
Webcast: What’s coming for big data in 2017?
Time: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:00am PT
- Jeff Pohlmann, VP of Big Data and Analytics Platform, Oracle
- Peter Jeffcock, Director of Big Data Product Marketing, Oracle
This webcast deep dive into the major trends of 2017 and will showcase a range of big data themes that companies will need to address to enable for success in the years to come. New technologies are enabling long-desired applications, with Kafka supporting simpler data-bus architectures for Real-Time data analytics, and data virtualization giving analysts access to data across storage platforms and language barriers. These changes will have a significant impact on how companies can operate and gain their competitive advantage.
This webcast will shed the light on:
- Trends in data architecture
- Bleeding-edge applications of data
- What you can do now to prepare your organization for what’s to come
Click here for more details and to register!
By Sandrine Riley-Oracle on Oct 05, 2016
“Always-on, data-driven, and real-time have truly become table stakes for enterprises in today’s global economy. The challenges for getting a consistent, up-to-date picture are compounded as enterprises embrace cloud deployments.” Tony Baer states it plainly.
To succeed in today’s competitive environment, you need real-time information – it really is that simple. This requires a platform that can unite information from disparate systems across your enterprise without compromising availability and performance. Oracle GoldenGate provides real-time capture, transformation, routing, and delivery of database transactions across heterogeneous systems. Oracle GoldenGate facilitates high-performance, low-impact data movement with low latency to a wide variety of databases and platforms while maintaining transaction integrity – and that is the key. With the help of Ovum’s Tony Baer, we have further explored how businesses value their data in this changing environment. Businesses need to continuously innovate, but execute at the same time. This whitepaper explores the realities of today, and those coming tomorrow. Real-time is crucial and an essential ingredient to driving key advances in everyday business.
Read this newly released whitepaper for key insights into how:
- Real-time is driving service-level expectations, even for offline workloads
- With enterprises embracing hybrid cloud deployment, the need to keep data in sync, in real time between cloud and on-premise systems becomes table stakes
- Real-time data integration is not simply a technology argument; it is essential to the ability to execute faster, which can lead to bottom-line cost reductions and top-line creation of new business and revenue opportunities
- Supporting real-time business requires a data-replication technology that is flexible, scalable, performant, and platform-independent, with little to no overhead.
Tony interviews a handful of Oracle GoldenGate customers, and found valuable insights into the uniqueness and flexibility Oracle GoldenGate provides to today’s market.
To learn more about Real-Time Data Integration & Replication – Oracle GoldenGate – visit us here. This short video: Chalk Talk: Boost Big Data Solutions with Oracle GoldenGate might be of interest as well.
We hope you find this research exciting! Click for the WHITEPAPER.
About the Author:
Product Management – Data Integration Solutions at Oracle
Come and hear how TalkTalk is using their centralised data modelling solution to drive strategic business initiatives at our free breakfast briefing on 18th September at TechUK. You will hear about the process they undertook to get widespread stakeholder acceptance and how they are building on their successful implementation to further exploit true value from their enterprise data. For more details and to register go to : http://embt.co/ESW-1809
About the speaker:
Head of Enterprise Data Warehouse at TalkTalk
Responsible for innovation, planning and implementation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and data management services.