November 24th, 2016 at 10am BST / 11am CEST
Organizations today are looking to exploit modern Data Architectures that combine the power and scale of Big Data Hadoop platforms with operational data from their Transactional Systems. In order to react to situations in an agile manner in real-time, low-latency
access to data is essential.
Hortonworks and Oracle can provide comprehensive solutions that allow organisations to respond rapidly to data events.
During this webinar we will cover:
- How Oracle GoldenGate empowers organisations to capture,route, and deliver transactional data from Oracle and non-Oracle databases for ingestion in real-time to HDP :registered:.
- How GoldenGate complements HDF providing optimised delivery to Hadoop targets such as HDFS, Hive, Hbase, NoSQL, Kafka, to support customers with their real-time big data analytics initiatives.
- How Oracle GoldenGate enables uses cases for analysis of data in motion
Attend this webinar to learn how Hortonworks and Oracle can help you with your real-time big data analytics and streaming initiatives!
|Read this fifth in a series of six blog posts on metadata collaboration from David Loshin: Engaging the Business Users in Enterprise Semantics http://embt.co/1uOejZ7
There’s so much you have to know, so much you have to do, and you’re constantly being challenged to keep up with less – less time, less money, less training, and even less staff. DataU delivers training to you in the most efficient manner possible – online.
Watch all of the Embarcadero DataU Conference sessions on-demand today! With more than 15 sessions, you’ll learn best practices, tips & tricks, and future trends on managing your enterprise data.
Watch On Demand Now
- Check out all the FREE sessions led by Embarcadero product experts
- Boost your database and data architecture skills so that you can master your data
Mohammad Ahmed, Cloud Native & Integration Specialist, Oracle. DISCLAIMER: "The views expressed here are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle."