Webcast: What’s coming for big data in 2017?
Time: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:00am PT
- Jeff Pohlmann, VP of Big Data and Analytics Platform, Oracle
- Peter Jeffcock, Director of Big Data Product Marketing, Oracle
This webcast deep dive into the major trends of 2017 and will showcase a range of big data themes that companies will need to address to enable for success in the years to come. New technologies are enabling long-desired applications, with Kafka supporting simpler data-bus architectures for Real-Time data analytics, and data virtualization giving analysts access to data across storage platforms and language barriers. These changes will have a significant impact on how companies can operate and gain their competitive advantage.
This webcast will shed the light on:
- Trends in data architecture
- Bleeding-edge applications of data
- What you can do now to prepare your organization for what’s to come
Click here for more details and to register!